



We have a new member in our family! I have ALWAYS wanted a pug: the squooshy face, the curly tail- I think they are the cutest things ever. A student in my class this year was telling me her pug dog was having puppies so I jumped right on it.
So far he is a very, very good puppy. He doesn't cry at all at night, I was worried he would keep us up all hours. He eats great, and keeps everyone entertained. He is even doing pretty well on the potty-training (is that what you call it for dogs?)
Mason is absolutely on cloud nine. He tells me about every five minutes, "Mommy I love Cosmo so much!" He asks, "Is Cosmo going to live with us for his whole life?" He likes playing with him and is cracking up all the time at all the funny "puppy-like" things that Cosmo does.
Sophia things Cosmo is soooo funny. I think she prefers Tiggy because she likes to throw the ball to her so much. Cosmo really likes to grab onto the hem of Sophia's pants- which Sophia is not a big fan of.
Tiggy has been very patient with the puppy. She doesn't really want to play with the puppy, but she has allowed Cosmo into the pack so to speak. I think Tiggy is mad at us though, she wants to know she is still loved...which she is!! Of course!
4 comments:
Welcome to the family Cosmo...
so cute! Congrats on the new addition to "the pack"!
Soooo cute!! I love his little face!!
What a cutie! My kids are so jealous! They want a puppy, but I'm just not up for it. You're a cool mom!
Post a Comment