


Happy Halloween! What a fun day. This has been the first year Mason has been really into Halloween. He loved his costume, he loved telling people what he and Sophia were dressing up as, and he thought Trick-or-Treating was so fun. We went to a few houses with Gramma Ladybug and he announced, "Grandma, this is a great idea!" As if we were the first ever to think of it. So cute. He was such a polite little Knight, thanking everyone for the treat. He chose to eat his chocolate eyeball as the one favorite treat before bed last night.
Sophia liked being a ladybug, she didn't care for the first house we went to. I think she thought I was going to hand her off to the lady there. After that she was happy and the cutest little bug I've ever seen!
1 comment:
Steph, your kids are SO cute! They look adorable in their costumes and you look so happy! You're a super Mommy!
BTW, thanks for passing on my blog to your Mom. Tell her I post new stuff all the time and to check back often!!
Post a Comment