Sunday, November 4, 2007

Visit from Gramma Ladybug


We are so lucky to host my mom a.k.a. Gramma Ladybug since last Wednesday.  We had lots of fun trick-or-treating, went to the local children's museum, braved IKEA, did lot of mom-daughter fun and squeezed in a few dates for myself and Matt.  Thanks for the great visit mom!
Here's Gramma bug and Mason out in the yard playing with Tiggy.

Here's some of the girls outside feeding the ducks and hanging out at the park.


And some more outside...



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures! AND I am jealous that you got to have your Mom visit! I miss my family being way over here in Alabama!

I have to say that I LOVE the picture with you and your Mom walking with Sophia! And the generation one, and the one of you with the kids in the leaves, and...okay, I love them all!!