Friday, January 25, 2008

A visit from "Paw-paw"


This past long weekend we enjoyed a visit from my dad.  Some highlights:  Sophia learned to say grandpa which sounded more like paw-paw (maybe a new nickname?), Matt and Leonard did "dueling wi-fi laptops", Mason went on an excursion with grandpa that landed him at a motorcycle shop, and I got to go on a daddy/daughter date to see "Mad Money"  Cute show.  Thanks for the visit dad.

Mason at the auto-expo.  He insisted that we close the door because he was on his way to an adventure.  He liked the mini-van that has a table in the back to play games on.  Matt said "no way."

Dueling wi-fi laptops.  Who knew surfing the internet could be such a bonding experience?


Sophia and papa playing with the busy ball popper.  Very addictive.

Homemade chocolate chip cookies...the real reason he visits :)
Just hanging out in P.J.'s

2 comments:

Len and Sue said...

I had more fun than two women having a pedicure!! It was a great trip and I was fortunate to see the Northern grand kids and how much they have grown. Matt and Steph are great parents and wonderful hosts. I will be back for more COOKIES!!

Lisa said...

LUCKY!! Looks like Uncle Leonard was enjoying himself and being a great "paw-paw"!

You must make some GREAT cookies!! :}