I just can't say enough good things about Mason's preschool! It makes ME want to go back to being 4. This latest field trip was to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. Mason loved going on the bus with his friends, and exploring the museum. On the bus ride back home, he laid his head down on my lap and said, "Mama, I'm tired." I guess that means he had fun!

Mason working the crane at the construction site.
Turning the wheel to make the cups go up and down in the water exhibit (we spent a lot of time here)
Mason and his buddy and his teacher having a little water chat.

A hard day's work!
2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I bet he loved that you were there! What a good mommy you are!!
We love the Gateway Discovery! So fun that you got to go with him.
Post a Comment