Mason and I had a great mom-son adventure this weekend visiting our friends Dave, Tricia, Braydon and Brooks in Seattle. We truly enjoyed every minute- here are some highlights from the trip.
This was near the Pike Street Market- a friendly fish market operator grabbed a live crab out of the tank to show the boys. Mason agreed to touch it, in exchange for ice cream afterwards :)
The famous Pike Street Fish Market, where they throw fish back and forth. I didn't get a picture of them actually throwing the fish- but we saw it. Very cool.
Just a colorful picture of the wonderful fresh produce at the market. 
Mason hanging out on the bench near the market.
Braydon and Mason on some driftwood near Dave and Tricia's house. This beach has a great duck pond near it, and a playgroud. So, so fun!
3 comments:
How fun that you got to do a fun trip!!
Wow, you guys were really fortunate to have such nice weather!! I love Seattle if only it would'nt rain so much...but then it wouldn't be Seattle. Looks like you had a great time and so glad you made it home safe....
Looks like so much fun. I love the matching boots. Cute boys.
Post a Comment