Way to go Mason!!! You rule, dog!! What a handsome grandson we have. Your grandma loves a man in uniform!!
that looks like so much fun! I love the picture of Mason in front of the goal. so cute! way to be brave and block the fast kick Mason!
Yes Mason Grandma does love a guy in a uniform....awesome dude!
Mason is such a little stud! He looks so focused in the warm up pic. And, how awesome that he is the goalie!!! Go Mason!
I was a goalie when I started soccer in the first grade. We went 0-12. That was the end of my soccer career....but of course Mason is a winner and he's going to be a great goalie!Looked like you guys had nice weather last weekend too.
I love the picture of you and Mason together--so cute! Sounds like a great first game--with many more to come.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Way to go Mason!!! You rule, dog!! What a handsome grandson we have. Your grandma loves a man in uniform!!
that looks like so much fun! I love the picture of Mason in front of the goal. so cute! way to be brave and block the fast kick Mason!
Yes Mason Grandma does love a guy in a uniform....awesome dude!
Mason is such a little stud! He looks so focused in the warm up pic. And, how awesome that he is the goalie!!! Go Mason!
I was a goalie when I started soccer in the first grade. We went 0-12. That was the end of my soccer career.
...but of course Mason is a winner and he's going to be a great goalie!
Looked like you guys had nice weather last weekend too.
I love the picture of you and Mason together--so cute! Sounds like a great first game--with many more to come.
Post a Comment