Thursday, April 3, 2008

My oh my it's a Gymboree day!

So every Thursday, while big brother is at school- the girls head to the super fun, fabulous Gymboree Play & Music for a little climbing, sliding, bouncing and parachute play.  Sophia loves every minute...especially the bubbles at the end of class.  Here she is exploring and having all kinds of fun.    I love our girl time!




  

6 comments:

Leonard and Susan T. said...

What a little angel she is. Such good photos Steph, you should be a photographer, really. Love you!

jen&boys said...

so much fun! She is looking more and more like her mom every day! Where is that at? I've never heard of it.

Lisa said...

What a cutie pie!!

Anonymous said...

Maggie did Gymbo last Fall, but I wish we were doing it now because I think she's a better age now. She was obsessed with Gymbo the clown!! So fun! Sophia is soooo adorable and stylish. : ) I love her polka-dot bow!

Len and Sue said...

I'm a late comment sort of guy, I guess. Sophia has a real look of curiousness about her. I would love to be able to look at a bubble with fresh eyes and wonder, everything is new. Alas.

lani said...

What a doll! Sophie is adorable--love her excitement at discovering the world.