It was time. Sophia's little wispies were starting to look "mullet-ish" so we decided to get a cute little haircut for our little girl. Here is the before. Adorable of course!

She doesn't know what she's in for yet....

Here's Rebecca (worlds' best kid sylist by the way) getting started on the cut. Sophia did so well the whole time. She is already used to sitting for me to do her hair.

Look how long it was in the back!! Sophia loved the little car you get to sit in at the Cookie Cutters.

Getting a blow dry by Rebecca. Still sitting pretty.

The finished product. The cutest little bob you've ever seen! I think she aged about 6 months in this process...she no longer looks like a baby!!! sniff-sniff
7 comments:
wow, you're right! She grew up in front of my eyes! She looks so cute! I love the 2nd and 3rd pictures. Concentrating so hard on being so good. What a sweet girl.
Awww, that is the cutest thing ever! : ) She looks like she handled it like a champ too. So sweet!!! I am always so jealous when I see Sophia's hair all done up in bows. Maggie needs her hair pulled up some but she pitches a fit when I so much as touch it. Oh well...what can you do.
What a big gril hair cut! Cute!!!
The first of many firsts, all milestones that give parents subtile hints about the shortness of childhood. Don't ignore those hints...enjoy and treasure.
What a cutie! She does look so much more grown up!
How sweet!! I love those fun kids salons! We took the kids there for their hair cuts too!! She looks adorable and SO grown up!!
It is sad how quickly they grow up. I think she looks like her Ladybug Gramma Susan.....love you!
Post a Comment