Today was a bittersweet day for Mason, Matt and I. We have all enjoyed his first year of preschool so much. He has grown so much, and made some great "buddies" as Mason calls them. Along with one number one girl friend, Kelsey. I can't say enough good things about his teachers....from the great field trips throughout the year, the programs, the wonderful DVD slide show and art show...they really went above and beyond to make the best possible experience for Mason. We are anxiously awaiting the next year to make more memories.
Here's his awesome teachers. He says Miss Jenn is fun, Miss Millet is smart and pretty and Miss Connie is funny. 
Say goodbye for the summer!!

Wow- my baby boy...looks so grown up (sniff-sniff)
4 comments:
What a handsome fellow that Mason is!
He does look SO grown up! What a handsome man!
He looks like Grandpa "T".
Wow! I can't believe a whole school year has gone by already! What a grown up boy.
Post a Comment