We headed to a park yesterday to try to take some cute recent pictures of the kiddos together. This is about how it went....it was a lot of fun and we captured some cute ones. Such a perfect day!
Matthew, All I can say to you, is get ready to fight off all the boy when Sophia gets a bit older, she is such a little doll and cute one! Get your shotgun ready son!!!
Those are such beautiful photos! They are all great, but the one at the top of the page is just perfect - the adoring big brother and the playful little sis... : )
I think Steph is going to be the one shooing the girls away from Mason - he looks like he's going to be a real charmer.
It's probably no surprise but Maggie has that same shirt and possibly the same skirt too (from Target?). I can't walk in that store without buying her something.
I love those PHOTOS!!! Come down here and take some of my kids - we need to take some of all of the Molloy kids together. I would love to see you guys...
6 comments:
I LOVE them! They are so grown up! Sophia's big-girl haircut looks adorable!
What cute kids! I can't believe how grown up Sophia is! We need to get together and play once school is over.
Wow! Mason and Sophia are so cute! What great pics.
Matthew, All I can say to you, is get ready to fight off all the boy when Sophia gets a bit older, she is such a little doll and cute one!
Get your shotgun ready son!!!
Love Gramma ladybug
Those are such beautiful photos! They are all great, but the one at the top of the page is just perfect - the adoring big brother and the playful little sis... : )
I think Steph is going to be the one shooing the girls away from Mason - he looks like he's going to be a real charmer.
It's probably no surprise but Maggie has that same shirt and possibly the same skirt too (from Target?). I can't walk in that store without buying her something.
I love those PHOTOS!!! Come down here and take some of my kids - we need to take some of all of the Molloy kids together. I would love to see you guys...
Post a Comment