The weather here this spring has been so weird, hot, rainy, cold etc. But this past weekend we did have a chance to get out the good 'ol splash pool in the yard while the kiddos ran around.

Very serious digging going on here by little Miss Sophia.

Filling up the pool for fun times.

Here's Tiggy getting in on the action.

I wish I looked as cute as Toady does in here 2-piece...

Yes, Cosmo got to try out the slide. He went back for more too... Crazy doggy!
6 comments:
love these pics - we need to come visit - maybe we'll get there for Christmas....???
how fun, I cannot wait to see all of you in just a few weeks....mom/grandma
Great photos! I'm glad things are warming up for you guys. That is so hilarious that Cosmo likes the slide. It's nice to see Tiggy too...what a sweet doggie. : ) And the kiddos look cute as always...especially Sophia in her bikini.
Now that looks like a good time!! What cuties you have!!
ps. I love the new blog look!!
Aren't you glad it's finally nice enough to be outside doing this stuff! Poor Cosmo - I hope he's not too tramatized! :)
so fun! Riser desperately wants Mya to go down the slide into the water with him... we haven't been able to convince her to give it a go.
Post a Comment