she has the hip shake mastered! super cute.
I am sure Nati will say "it runs in the family" She is a doll.
I just love this - so cute! She really does know how to move her hips.
It's the "washing machine"!! Didn't you see "Selena"?
I love it. What a cute girl!
She's a better dancer than I am!
What a cutie!! Love it!!
I almost think Mason is dancing more than Sophia is though, all the space he is covering ya know?love it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
she has the hip shake mastered! super cute.
I am sure Nati will say "it runs in the family" She is a doll.
I just love this - so cute! She really does know how to move her hips.
It's the "washing machine"!! Didn't you see "Selena"?
I love it. What a cute girl!
She's a better dancer than I am!
What a cutie!! Love it!!
I almost think Mason is dancing more than Sophia is though, all the space he is covering ya know?
love it!
Post a Comment