This past Saturday we left for Cabo San Lucas to celebrate our 12th (gasp!) anniversary. We were there for 5 glorious days, and it was just perfect because that last day I think all we talked about were the kids. A big thank you to Grandma Bug for coming and staying with Mason and Sophia- I think they had as much fun as we did! Well, almost...

Here we are in the Phoenix airport- how excited can two people be??
Ahhh. Our view from the balcony at sunrise. One of two glorious pools. Amazing that this picture doesn't do it justice. 
We fabulous local beverages and a fresh coconut that we cracked on a rock at the beach one night.

By the dock in Cabo San Lucas.

The last sunset of our trip. We had a great time...Now, back to reality I guess.
5 comments:
that looks so beautiful...and FUN! i didn't know you were off on vacation - glad you were able to enjoy it...and Happy Anniversary - 12 years strong.
Rhonda
Congratulations on your anniversary! Looks like you guys had a great trip. I could swear Brett Michaels worked his magic there during Rock of Love Season 1.
Can I just say JEALOUS!!!!! Cabo looks soooo nice - you guys deserve it! Congrats on 12 yrs!
It was my honor to take care of Mason and Sophia so you 2 could enjoy some much deserved time off and away from work and responsibilities of raising kids.
We really bonded and had a good time together, I will always cherish the time we spent together.
Gramma bug
It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Congratulations on 12 years! You've got us beat by 1!
Post a Comment