Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jimmy Crack CORN!!

There aren't words to describe just how much Sophia loves corn!  She wiggles around in her seat like a crazy person just waiting for it to cool off enough for her to eat it.  And then devours it.  



YAY for corn!!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh my! i love this title and those pictures are adorable! especially the one with the corn on her head...is it covered in butter?
sweet, sweet corn!

Anonymous said...

A whole ear - she must be in bliss! She's practically glowing in those photos so I can see she really loves it....she's such a pretty girl. Maggie loves corn too...although i never thought to give her the ear to chomp at...good idea.

I'm getting behind on your posts! Guess that's what a new baby does to you.

Lisa said...

What a cutie pie!! I love corn too!!

Aimee Molloy said...

look at that girl....how cute...can't wait to go to Disneyland...September will be good...let's plan on that - I have Nati looking for RCI then....

Leonard and Susan T. said...

I gave her the first taste when I was there last month...of corn that is.

Aimee Molloy said...

daniel thinks she looks so cute and he is excited to see her too.

Christen said...

How cute! You're lucky - Gibson won't even look at corn!