Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Some pics from the good 'ol 4th of July festivities.  I loved that it was on a Friday this year, totally makes the weekend great!!  Here we are at the parade with Grandpa.


Matt with the kiddos at the parade.  There must have been something really great going by- look at Mason and Sophia's faces...funny.
My yankee doodle sweetheart.
In our yard in the evening lighting off some fireworks and having popsicles.
Sophia's reaction to the fireworks...priceless.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

sophia's face is exactly that...priceless.

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

I'm pretty sure you have the best looking kids ever made. Thank goodness they look like Steph and not Matt. (haha)

I don't know how to invite you to view our blog, but shoot my wife an email at liquidhotmegma@gmail.com so that we can add you! (our blog is private).

Love you guys!

Bradabus and Megan Bonham
liquidhotmegma@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Late 4th! I love the pic of the family on the lawn. I swear Sophia and Maggie look so much alike. She's a cutie for sure!

Oh, and Steph, I love your haircut - meant to write that on the Cabo post. Bangs really suit you. : )

jen&boys said...

What a fun day. I think we may have been at the same parade... I love the picture of Sophia with the fireworks. So cute!

Christen said...

Sopia's look on her face is great!! Aren't you glad you were able to capture that!