Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wheeler Farm Slideshow

Click to play Wheerer Farm
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh super sweet. i love that smilebox site - i'll have to check it out. i also adore the pictures you have of your kiddies together. i especially like that b/w where you see the back of their heads but the focus is on the water...very nice!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! As I just emailed you, I think I might have to copycat this idea. : ) They look like they loved the pony rides. I think it is so neat how Mason and Sophia have such unique looks - Mason resembles Matt and Sophia you.

Lisa said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!

ChuckandNati said...

Steph and Matt are super bloggers, we love the regular
updates.

Leonard and Susan T. said...

What cute pix from Wheeler Farm, love to see the kids updates so much. Grandma ladybug

lani said...

Your kids are so squeezable! We've got to get together next time we are in Utah. I'm not sure when that will be, but I'll be in touch! Sophia's tiny ladybug earrings are adorable.