Summer of love '09! We wanted to create something and I haven't tie dyed anything since girl scout camp when I was ten. Mason picked purple, I picked orange and Sophia wanted pink. I should have gotten blue for Matt but we didn't have any other containers. Check out the fun we had.

Stirring up the dye vats.

There were bubbles in Sophia's pink dye.

Putting rubber bands on with Mason.

Here's their shirts before the dying.

Sophia being very gentle with hers.

Mason's awesome orange tie dye.

Sophia's pink one.

Here's Matt's creation, I think he's the only one that knew what he was doing.

Our peace garden of tie dyed delights.

C'mon people now, smile on your brother. Peace.
10 comments:
How fun! You think up the best things to do!
They all turned out fabulous! Love the pic of you holding up your creation!
btw, temple was in SJordan by Daybreak area.
What a fun activity! I've never done tie dye, but now I want to try it. Good job guys!
fun! fun! fun!
love it! i'm motiviated to give this a try and i cannot wait to see your fashions.
How fun! You are so creative! Can't wait to see you all in your outfits!
So cool! I love the creations...I noticed the little purple tights too - so cute. Now you guys must post a family shot of you all wearing them!!! : )
That looks like a fun project. Your kids are to cute!
Lauren made her own tie-dye tank with her skating club in July & loved it! They used squirt bottles instead of dunking them -- very fun, but messy! I look forward to seeing you model your new clothes!
You guys are good at that, 'maybe cuz you and Matt are children of the 70's!! I knew baby Sophia would pick pink.....
I love their faces right before they are going to dunk their shirts! What a great idea!
Post a Comment