Holy cow! that's making me dizzy just looking at the pictures! it was so nice to meet them this weekend -they are hilarious!
cool shots!
very cool shots - love the happy smiles! sophie looks so grown up here.
Wow! They are having so much fun! and making me dizzy!
Love the shots! You take the best pictures!
Makes me sick just looking at the pictures! ;) Fun times!
Neat pics guys! The kiddos look adorable as always. No way would you get me on one of those going round and round - bleh!
It's just like the teacups at Disneyland -- I can do it about once, but then I just feel sick. Great photography!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Holy cow! that's making me dizzy just looking at the pictures! it was so nice to meet them this weekend -they are hilarious!
cool shots!
very cool shots - love the happy smiles! sophie looks so grown up here.
Wow! They are having so much fun! and making me dizzy!
Love the shots! You take the best pictures!
Makes me sick just looking at the pictures! ;) Fun times!
Neat pics guys! The kiddos look adorable as always. No way would you get me on one of those going round and round - bleh!
It's just like the teacups at Disneyland -- I can do it about once, but then I just feel sick. Great photography!
Post a Comment