Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bees Game

We always have to go to at least one minor league baseball game a year, and we waited all summer this year.  It was a beautiful night, nice and comfortable.  Play ball!
The cheap seats.




Some cute couple near us took this picture.  


Cotton candy time!!!
Notice our pink cotton-candy lips and teeth.  :)
Sweet Sophie.  
Getting restless...baseball games are kinda long.  
                                   They ended the night with a truly amazing fireworks show!


7 comments:

Rhonda said...

wow - looks like fun! sorry we couldn't make it :(
happy thoughts for a happy labor day today.

Lisa said...

Looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny...we just went to our local minor league baseball game as well. First time we've taken the kids - I don't think they fared as well as yours! We made it about 2, maybe 3 innings but it was REALLY hot. Maggie also enjoyed cotton candy! : ) Anyway, what a fun outing! It looks like it's already getting chilly there - so jealous!!! And that view...WOW! I know you guys are used to it, but I couldn't imagine being surrounded by mountains - how awesome!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Sounds like you all had a good end of summer nite at the ballpark! :)

Christen said...

Looks fun! We were going to go, but just didn't make it. Looks like a great fireworks show!

AT said...

We love going to the minor league baseball games. We have the Tucson Toros here and we went to a couple of their games this summer. They ended with fireworks too and I love the price of the tickets! -Andrea-

Len and Sue said...

Boy you guys are really BEE-ZEE!

I love the perfect summer nights, relaxing with family, and a good-sloppy-hot dog!

Great pics.