Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Toady!

Three years ago, and almost three weeks early, came our sweet daughter Sophia.  Today we celebrate all the joy you're brought into our lives.  Happy Birthday lovebug!



The Bettie Boop of baby pictures...

The total opposite of her big brother, Sophia loved baths from day one.

I'm ONE!!

Next.....  The Many Faces of Sophia a.k.a.  Toady

Silly.

Sweet.

Making a point.

Surpise!

We love you Sophia!  Best wishes for a great 3rd year of life.  xoxoxo Mom and Dad

9 comments:

AT said...

We love these pics she is such a passionate young lady we love her spirit!!!

sarah said...

Happy birthday Sophia!! She was a cutie from day 1, I love all of her expressions :)

Mark said...

Happy belated birthdays to Sophia, Matt and Stephanie. I'm sure you guys have had your fill of cake this past month!

Rhonda said...

sweet post for a sweet girl!
Happy Birthday Sophia!

Nonny said...

Happy belated birthday Sophia! Your birthday is just a day before my Steven's birthday! Of course, he is way older than you. Cute pictures!!

Aimee Molloy said...

Lots of cake for our families this month! We love you Sophia! Hope you got our card..if not - I am sure you will soon!

Christen said...

I can't believe she's three and so grown up now! Happy Birthday, Sophia!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Awesome post of the princess/toady!
She has brought much joy to many lives in just 3 short years.....

Lisa said...

Well I am super late but she is just adorable! I can't believe she is three!! The last time we saw you, you were prego with her!!