Saturday, October 23, 2010

What the....What???

I know just what you're thinking... you thought we would never blog again!!  It's been over a year!  Anyway, I'm going to start slow- but I'm trying to get back to blogging.  Now that I work part-time again, and really because I've missed it :)  So here we go.

Sophia's first day of preschool.  She has the same teachers and the same room that Mason had for his 3/4 year class.  She loved the writing center where she draws me a picture almost everyday.  She loves her teachers and has a great memory for all the books they read in class.  We've been on a field trip already to the Aviary (post to come w/ photos)  I can't believe how grown-up she is...

Orange Room

                                                          Outside her preschool.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You're back!!!! So happy to be able to catch up with the Molloys again. : ) I had your blog in my Google Reader so when it popped up new post, I thought "What the???!!!" : )