Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween and Fall Fun

Fall really is beautiful in Utah, we try to get out and appreciate it but it always seems to fly by so quickly.  Here are some photos of the kids on Halloween, and some fall leaf photos.  Mason and Sophia had their Grandma Susan in town for Halloween which was a treat, she even got into the spirit and dressed up as a witch with the kids.  
On Halloween night.  Mason got many compliments on his vampire ensemble, his hair is just perfect vampire hair!  And Sophia was the sweetest little witch.  Loved their costumes this year!  

Here we are, my face is hilarious.  I was REALLY excited for Halloween...:)

The Witches.  Myself, my mom, and good friend Rhonda spooking it up.  
I vant to suck your blood...

Spooky little trick-or-treater.

Sophia and I in my Kindergarten room.  I was Little Red Riding hood. 

Mason and I at school.  


Big guy Mason... love his guts.  
Sweet girl.

Action shot of Sophia jumping into the leaves.
Great BIG jump.  Sophie looks on.  






No wonder kids think leaves are so fun.  All that jumping and throwing, with none of the raking or bagging.  :)

There aren't words for this one.  It sums up the season.  Happy Fall everyone.  





3 comments:

Rhonda said...

wait....what's this? a blog post?
sweet photos - love the leaves!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Awesome Fall photos, Halloween was so much fun!!

Michael said...

looks like so much fun! Glad you are back blogging again. I was getting bored. PS you make a great witch :P

PSS LOVE the last picture, that's great and really does sum it up.