We headed out for some sledding this afternoon, something we've been meaning to do with all this fun snow outside. The kids LOVED it- here's some photos.

Mason and Sophia liked being pulled by daddy.

Weeee! Go Mason.

Hi Sophie!

Here's Matt taking a jump, wow!

Sophie and I...snow bunnies.

It's the girls turn down the hill.

A fun snowy adventure, time for some hot cocoa.
5 comments:
oh my! that is a hilarious JUMP photo - fantastic! cute kids (as always) and glad you could all get out together as a family and enjoy the warm sunshine!
Man that looks like so much fun!!! You guys take the best photos ever, love the one of Matt airborne! Fun times for sure....lots of memories.
wow - what great shots...looks like Sophie is feeling better. Glad to hear..happy new year!
so much fun!! I love Sophia's hat... I love my boys and all, but little girls clothes are way more fun!
So fun! What a jump, Matt - and an awesome pic, Steph! Wish we could have some snow - just a little bit would do - enough for a snowman. I love Sophia's hat too. : )
Post a Comment