Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where the wild things are...

So a few weeks ago I was downtown at "Body Worlds" and had to park and walk a few blocks to the exhibit.  I came across this really cool wall in an alley..  Trying to beat the winter boredom we headed downtown and took some fun pictures.  I loved this homage to "Where the Wild Things Are"

"Let the wild rumpus begin"
Mama duck and baby ducklings.
Mase.
Silly kids.
Just a smiling Mason.

Matt and Mason, notice the wall is totally different a few feet down.  Maybe I will graffiti up my garage!
A little bit down the street...Mason and Sophie are getting to be total buds.  I know Matt doesn't love sepia color, but I liked it on this picture.

11 comments:

Christen said...

The last picture is really cute of those 2 together! I like the sepia. What a fun thing to do to break up the winter boredome!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Looks like a fun day downtown....

Lisa said...

Great shots!! What a neat find! As always, your family is just adorable!!

Len and Sue said...

You've just got to cheer those kids up!!

txmomof2 said...

Great pictures Stephanie!

Rhonda said...

cool location....beautiful family....winning photography....gorgeous day....family fun!

i feel like a broken record when i comment on your photos. always wonderful - always!

lani said...

You are such a great photographer! And with your cute kids and subjects you can't go wrong. And good call on the sepia--sorry, Matt--it looks great!

Aimee Molloy said...

Love all of those pics - and you finally posted something - I have been waiting - I will post a new one here soon. I am writing Steph an email in response to her last one to me as I am looking over your DARLING blog!

Anonymous said...

What a cool spot! Love the pics. The last one is so great!! Looks like you got two little hams on your hands.

Leonard and Susan T. said...

What a cute blog....

ChuckandNati said...

great shots...how do you find those places ? I did't n\knoe there was graffiti art in Utah..come to New Jersey and we will show you some really wild art work
the kids are awesome photo subjects / must be the royal bloodline ....