Our third child celebrated his first birthday yesterday. The kids were so excited for Cosmo's cake, and their own cupcakes. As Mason said, "Mom I don't want to eat that wet cake that Cosmo is going to eat."

Do you see the resemblance? A face only a mother could love...

Mason loved watching Cosmo attack his d0g-food cake.
He couldn't believe we were actually letting him eat from the table...usually he has to sneak in that behavior when we're not looking.
Happy Birthday Cos! We love ya! p.s. Tiggy also had some doggy cake, but we didn't get a picture of her...
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Cosmo....you are cute!
That cake looks really yummy for dogs anyway....
happy birthday - I am sure that tiggy was happy he got in on the fun too. Miss you guys!
A party hat for Cosmo!! What a lucky, cute dog--looks like you celebrated in style.
Wait a minute.... I remember years of Tiggy being your first born.....
Happy Birthday, Cosmo! (And isn't he your 4th child?). I think it's wonderful that you threw him a party and spoiled him!
Yuck!! I can only hope this is "The Curious Case of Cosmo Button" Maybe this dog is living his--oops, it's--life backwards.
That is so awesome, Happy Birthday Cosmo...Andrea and I celebrate the dogs birthday the same way, glad to see others do the same...you sure do have a cute family including Cosmo of course...
I love that you made a cake! That is so funny! Happy birthday Cosmo!
awwww!! Super cute party!!
Too cute! What a good mama you are (both for doggies and peoples)!
Happy Birthday! That is just too cute. My parents have 2 pugs. Love them! I bet your kids loved that too, what a good mommy you are. Ps. We would LOVE to watch your kiddos if you want to get away!
Post a Comment