Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trampoline time!

We just couldn't wait any longer!  Santa brought our kids a trampoline 3 long months ago...so as soon as the weather got nice enough for all the snow to melt and the trees to bud we set it up in our yard.  The kids love it, and it's just so nice to be able to play outside again.  

Sophia getting some air.
Go Sophie!
Look at those smiles!
Big jumps from Mason.
Whoo-hoo!!
Ring around the Rosy is much funner when you can fall down on the trampoline!  

6 comments:

Len and Sue said...

Looks like poor Mr. Teddy Bear has already bit the dust.

It looks like fun! I hope I can get up there and jump with the kids...and hope I don't break a hip at my age.

Rhonda said...

sweet! love the big jumps and the happy faces! sure to provide many, many hours of entertainment.

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Sure looks like a lot of fun times coming up!!!

Lisa said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Christen said...

How fun! You obviously put it up before this last storm hit. Hopefully it will be warm enough to jump again soon!

Aimee Molloy said...

wow - santa must really love your kids! I am always so nervous with trampolines...maybe I am just a worry wart, but I did have a bad experience as a child with a trampoline - so watch your kids carefully! So much fun!