A wee leprechaun visited our house on St. Patrick's Day and left a treasure hunt for Mason and Sophia. There were two little pots of gold chocolate coins at the end of the hunt. We don't know where the leprechaun went after he left- maybe your house? Maybe the pub?

Mason's treasure pot.
Kiss me I'm Irish necklaces :) You wouldn't know to look at them, but our kids are mostly Irish. Matt's dad is 100% Irishman and my mom is about 1/2 Irish. Guess that's why we have such good luck!
Following the clues left by the leprechaun.

The leprechaun left a clue in our bathroom, and if anyone wonders- they pee in GREEN!

Finding the treasure!


Have a great day!!
7 comments:
You are a wonderful mom--what a great idea! (and I'm jealous of your front-loading washing machine and dryer). :) And I never knew you and Matt had that much Irish in your family! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Wow! You're a great mom - a treasure hunt for St. Patrick's Day! What a cute idea. And I love the green pee.
Steph, you rock at doing fun, creative stuff for your kiddos! What a great way to start the day! I am sooooo embarassed that I totally FORGOT it was even St Patty's Day and sent Maggie off to preschool dressed all in pink - duh!!!! Anyway, I love the pics, have been missing the lil Molloys! : )
So fun! Looks like they had an fabulous time! You are such a fun mom!
super cute - love the gold coins! ahh, the luck o' the molloys!
wow - looks like you had fun with them on St. Pattys day...what a creative person you are steph!
You guys are Irish? That's awesome-you sure know how to make a holiday special--what a fun treasure hunt. (and great minds think alike--our kids also got a trampoline for Christmas. It's still in the garage, though. Maybe in a few weeks...)
Post a Comment