**** Disclaimer- no worms were harmed in this project****
Mason has been studying bugs this week at school. Monday was butterflies, today worms. He made a worm painting at school with his class- it was so rainy we decided to do it again with our own worm. Such slimy fun!

Mason's worm coming out of his blue paint.

Sophia doing a worm dance.

Wormie making a fabulous painting.

Pretty close to the finished painting.

Sophie's worm wasn't quite as active... maybe it didn't like purple?
Here's the worm all cleaned off and ready to be released. The kids wanted to keep the worm as a pet- so now I have a container of dirt with worms on my kitchen counter. I guess that's the least I can do for making such great artwork for us :)
6 comments:
LOL
That is really cute!
Good thing it was not snakes huh bug??
another fun post - you are one creative mommy. was sophia afraid of the worms? avery called them slimy yuck-bugs.
(loved the disclaimer....i was just getting ready to call PETA)
Wow! You are so clever. What kind of paint did you use? Gibson would love to do that! How are the pet worms doing now?
Are the worms still alive? You are a brave mom for doing that - I would have been grossed out.
Love it!! I read this a while back and it just didn't phase me that those REALLY are worms! I don't know what I thought they were - haha. What fun! You come up w/some neat stuff Steph!
Post a Comment