Mason has been off pre-school all week for his Spring Break. I think it has snowed every day. We've been having fun doing inside things, going swimming earlier today, and yesterday meeting some friends to ride the carousel and play at the local mall. Today we did some fun art projects with the salad spinner :)

Mason choosing what color to use:

Deciding on orange this time.

Before.

Spin it as hard as you can, push, push, push!

After- we added blue too. Isn't that groovy?

Here's another one.

So much for "Spring Break" huh? Oh well, we'll make the best of it!
7 comments:
you are so creative - i am inspired to purchase a salad spinner! GREAT idea mommy! i cannot wait for the snow to end....looks like it will be at least a week though :(
SNOW!! crazy!! love the salad spinner idea. I'm stealing that one!!
Wow - I never would have thought of that salad spinner art project. No wonder you are a great teacher! Does it ruin your salad spinner, though? Yes - the snow sucks - at least you can make the best of it!
Sorry it is such a cold and snowy spring break Mason but you always know how to make the best of things....I love that about you!
Grandma ladybug
You are the cutest mom! What a great idea!
wow - you guys needed to come down here - for spring break - we should have met up in St. George!
Oh my...can't believe it's STILL snowing!! I love a good snow a couple times a year, but I don't know how you guys live w/it for so long. Anyway, great artwork Mason...what a cool idea. I think we have the same salad spinner!
Post a Comment