Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pedicure time!

It rained ALL weekend this past weekend.  We were a little stir crazy by the end of the weekend.  I gave myself a home-spa-pedicure and then gave Sophie her first taste of spa treatments.  She picked pink polish.  She liked kicking her toesies in the water.  The fun of having a little girl!!

The foot scrub tickled!!
So cute!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

next time call me! looks like fun and now i think i need to get one of those foot baths!

jen&boys said...

Awe, so fun! The things you miss out on with 2 boys! She is such a cutie!

txmomof2 said...

I have to agree with Jen on the post above--the things you miss with 2 boys! I guess I need a little girl now., lol Looks like ya'll had lots of girlie fun together!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Wish I could have been there too....

Christen said...

Looks fun! I wish somebody would give me a pedicure!

Laurel said...

Awww...so fun, what a great idea! Little Sophie just looks all girl!

Aimee Molloy said...

next visit will be to the pedicure shop...she will love it! Ashlynn loves it!