Mason had his end of the year program and preschool art show this week. Here are some highlights from the art portion- we will have the video on the blog soon with his songs from the program. He has had such a great year, we are so proud.

Here's the 'M' page from his class book.

Mason showing off his page in the love class book. Mason loves his mom...what a sweetie!

Class kite book, Mason flies his kite in the driveway.

Leprechaun wishes book, Mason would wish for butterflies.

Mason's handprint flower.

Standing by his worm picture and worm painting.

Pointing to his self portrait. What a great year!
7 comments:
How wonderful! Mason looks--and should be--so proud. Another year left to the memories.
awww! very cute!! he is growing up so fast!!!!
so creative! i look forward to the video of songs - they are so cute when they sing!
How cute! What a little man--growing up!
Wow! What cool class projects. When I first read your post I thought "Mason 5!!!???, WHAT???!!!". I can't believe it! He is going to be a great and very handsome little kindergartner!
Sweet! What a fun age our boys are at. I can't believe they start Kindergarten next year!
You are so awesome Mason! I bet you will do so good in Kindergarten next year!
Love you so much!!! Gramma ladybug
Post a Comment