He's such a cute, enthusiastic signer!!! What a sweet kiddo--I can't believe I've never met him! I'm going to be out in Utah from June 27th thru July 11th--we've got to get together sometime!
Very nice! He's very expressive and seems to use his hands well to express himself!
How adorable! You should be such a proud mommy! I know you are!
Good job Mason! You really learned your end of year program very well.You are so tall too compared to the other kids. And much more handsome!
awwww!! Very cute!!
Okay - what's up with the blogging, Steph? Show us all what you guys have been up to this summer!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's such a cute, enthusiastic signer!!! What a sweet kiddo--I can't believe I've never met him! I'm going to be out in Utah from June 27th thru July 11th--we've got to get together sometime!
Very nice! He's very expressive and seems to use his hands well to express himself!
How adorable! You should be such a proud mommy! I know you are!
Good job Mason! You really learned your end of year program very well.
You are so tall too compared to the other kids. And much more handsome!
awwww!! Very cute!!
Okay - what's up with the blogging, Steph? Show us all what you guys have been up to this summer!
Post a Comment