Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Diving board for Mason!!

We had our last swimming lessons this morning.  Mason's big end activity was jumping off the diving board all by himself.  He was so proud!!  He did a great job and had a great teacher, Cami.  

Walking out getting ready to jump.
Kind of out of focus, I was trying to hold Sophia in the water while taking this picture.  
Weeeeeee!!!  A much better shot from land.  
Getting his little Red Cross swimming certificate.  Thanks Cami!!!

6 comments:

Aimee Molloy said...

ashlynn is really jealous that mason is taking swimming - when she saw the pictures she said "am I going to take swimming?"

Anonymous said...

Go Mason! He's striking quite a pose in those photos. : )

Rhonda said...

that is fantastic - what a brave little man you have!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Good work, Mason! I'm still afraid to jump off the diving board--and I'm 28!! --The Bonhams

jen&boys said...

What a brave boy! I am impressed!

Lisa said...

WooHoo!! Way to go Mason!!