Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sophia gets a "Girlie Room"

Yay!  The cutest room ever for our Sophia.  I have been waiting for inspiration as to how to decorate Sophie's "big girl" room.  With help from our good friend, and fabulous artist Tony- we came up with this.  It turned out SO much better than I could have imagined.  He is AMAZING.   Check this out!  




Look at the smile on her face checking out her girlie room..  Fit for a little princess!

6 comments:

Christen said...

Wow! Now you need to come over to my house and decorate. I am impressed!

Rhonda said...

that is so darling! i love the pink polka-dots and brown stripes...just perfect! AND i would kill for that giant built-in shelving unit. what a perfect spot for books, toys, etc.

she looks happy in her new room and that always makes for a happy mommy/daddy.

Leonard and Susan T. said...

What a darling room for Princess Sophia....she will love it I know and have many happy dreams there.

Gramma bug

Aimee Molloy said...

I love it! I just redid Ashlynn's room - someone gave us a formal bed and I did polka dots and brown as well...yours looks much more professional. I am jealous. I just painted the walls pink and got some new bedding. Sophia is going to love that room for a long time.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the room...the pink and brown are perfect. So, is she good enough not to try and swing from the pink canopy thing??!! hehe....that would be maggie - the little destroyer. Sophia obviously loves it - so cute!

jen&boys said...

so cute! she looks like she is absolutely loving it!