Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our trip to New Mexico

Mason, Sophia and I just got back from a week long adventure in my hometown in New Mexico. I realized when I was there, I've been this same week for at least 3 years with the kids. It's the local "Rodeo Week" which kicks off with a concert for everyone to enjoy. Then Saturday morning a parade through town, and crafts fair with food tents and bounce houses for the kiddos, a real small town fun time. We packed it all in, going to the pool with Mason and Sophia's great-aunt, hitting Santa Fe for some good food, shopping and a movie for the boys. Went up in the mountains for adventure and did lots of days at the park. Whew, no wonder I was so tired when I got back. Thanks Mom and Dad for all the fun, and for putting up with us for a week. xoxox



Click to play New Mexico Trip
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

4 comments:

Christen said...

What a neat slideshow you put together. It looks like you had a great time, except for the rain - and I know what that's like (Oregon!).

Rhonda said...

WOW WOW WOW! that is the coolest little book! great photos - really love the one of sohpia in the wildflowers and the kids with their grandparents.
i am definitely going to try out smilebox next time. GREAT photos.

Aimee Molloy said...

love it! I am excited to see you guys...your kids are going to love disneyland and whatever else we choose to do - lets make an agenda - let me know what days and what you REALLY want to do - and I will make things happen.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have great and adventurous parents, Steph! I love their blog, btw...I occasionally read it and I love to look at the pics of all the places they go!! It is so scenic out there...I wish we could visit more often!! Anyway, I am rambling - the slideshow is great! Maggie also has that little striped jumpsuit outfit Sophia was wearing - we joke that it looks like something out of the 70s... : )