Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ok, are they born like this??

Sophia had a little "Princess Tea Party" at the park with some of her girlfriends.  This was her first time wearing princess attire out of the house.  You should have seen these little girls, all dressed up but not afraid to climb, swing, and eat in their princess garb.  But, oh how she loved the dress!!  




10 comments:

Rhonda said...

picture number 2 is absolutely precious! thanks so much for hosting - it was fun and alexandra loved the chance to wear her "fancy dress" out and about.

p.s. you are NOT a potgut! please!

Lisa said...

OMH!! She is just adorable!! AND I love the new room!! so cute!

Christen said...

What a cutie! You need to take her to Disneyland and let her wear her Princess dress there - she'll fit right in!

Aimee Molloy said...

tires and princess dresses...what a great pic....I love it!

Rhonda said...

i meant to ask you - what did you do to the coloring on the second one? take the saturation down? i love it!

Anonymous said...

Awww....she looks so beautiful!! Maggie would be jealous. She idolizes Cinderella right now. : ) I love the idea of the tea party at the park - so cute!

jen&boys said...

What a fun idea. I think they are just born like that... the same way I think boys are born idolizing trucks and bugs!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

I want to be Sophia in my next life, what an awesome Mom you are to her and Mason too.....G ladybug

ChuckandNati said...

Sophia in a Princess Dress..how awesome is that ! and the little smile, who can even imagine what was running thru her head ?

Mason is just too cool for words ..

Aimee Molloy said...

you need to get her in modeling...