Driving by the skate park the other day, I saw some other kids on bikes and scooters so we brought Mason this morning. From 9-11 it is open to smaller kids and there were a lot less big skaters. At first Mason just wanted to scoot around the park, he said it was too crowded in the skate park area. And then he was ready to try it.



He looks too grown up in this shot!

Check out the moves... he loves his scooter and is already begging to go back!
4 comments:
What a great idea! It looks like Mason had a ball; we'll have to join you guys one day.
He really looks like he is having a GREAT time!! I wonder if Ashton would do as good on one....
that is very brave of him to venture out there on his scooter. way to go mason!
way to go Mason...it is a "brave" thing to go to the skate park - I cannot believe he is already that grown up - I love it and I am so excited to see you guys.
Post a Comment