This was big. Our family's first trip to Disneyland. Funny thing is, Matt and his parents had NEVER been either- being East Coasters they have been to Disney World only. We had a great time, it was the first day where the Halloween decorations were up so that was fun to see.


Sophia and I on the Teacups ride... I think I look about 10 in this picture.

A really cute picture of Aimee, Ashlynn and Charles. We were on this ride during the fireworks so we got to ride it twice because everyone else was watching the show. We were right underneath all the fireworks. It was awesome!

I think this is cute Sunny enjoying the glow necklace.

Grandma Nati with 4 of the 6 grandkids pictured.

Mason's reaction to the fireworks. Although he said it was the best show he's ever seen, he covered his ears the whole time... :)

Sophia's reaction to the fireworks. Clapping, and asking for more... could my children be more opposite??
4 comments:
i am impressed that everyone made it up to watch fireworks. i look forward to trying disney in a couple of years. glad it went so well!
Disney - woohoo!! Is Sophia into the princesses??? Your comment about them being opposites is so funny - I already feel like ours are and Joe's just 3 mos.
I didn't know Matt hadn't ever been to Disneyland before - what a great time to go. I'm sure you got to see the Haunted Masnion turned into "The Nightmare Before Christmas" - do you know how lucky you are??!! And what a great place to watch the fireworks - from the teacups! I'll have to remember that. Wishing you MANY more fun family trips to Disneyland (THE happiest place on earth!) :)
ashlynn asked me today if her cousins were coming over today...I was sad to say that "no - they are back in utah - but maybe we can visit them next..."
Post a Comment