Today we headed to Thanksgiving point farm country to check out the animals and have some fun in the beautiful fall weather. It was a gorgeous 72 degrees, and not a cloud in the sky. Amazing! Thanks for coming along Tanya, John Luke and Callie!

Here's Mason and Sophia. One of my favorite photo spots.

Total buds since infancy... Funny little story about these two today. We were eating lunch, and Mason says to John Luke, "You know we are best friends." John Luke says "yeah" Just such a little man conversation.

Let's get on the wagon for some fun!!!

Callie and Tanya, sweet picture I thought.

Two monkeys in jail.

6 comments:
i better never see mason behind bars again- look at his expression
Stephanie,
I am your cousin's Aaron's wife and your kids are absolutely adorable! You take amazing pictures of them! I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your kids are!
Andrea Trujillo
OHMYGOODNESS!! I just LOVE the first picture!! So adorable!!
That looked like a lot of fun! It's nice to enjoy the weather while it's still warm!
yes! love that picture of your two kiddies....adorable. i am thinking canvas....
looks like you all had fun together at a beautiful place!
Agree with everyone else who commented -great pics!! The bad boy ones are hilarious too...haha. You guys do so much fun stuff!
Post a Comment