What a crack-up this girl is. This morning she had to go get her backpack on just like Mason. "I go school." Mason was so cute with her, helping her out with her backpack.

She wanted to stay in the classroom with Mason, but I was able to get her out of the building with the promise I would take her picture on the same rock as Mason. What a cutie!
5 comments:
so sweet that she wants to go with him - what brotherly/sisterly love. good bribe getting her out of there with the photo op on the rock...wonder how long you'll be able to keep that one working.
love that she wants to go too...how cute...Chris says "nice leggings and crocs."
That makes her look too grown up!
What a cute girl! She looks all ready to go! It's so funny how they are so ready to be "big".
That's so sweet...she really must look up to her big brother! The rock photo is too cute - that backpack looks about half as big as she is!!
I'm jealous that they are both wearing pants b/c that probably means you guys are having cooler weather!
Post a Comment