They look like they're having a lot of fun in the tub!
So funny, I love Mason's expressions. Bathtime is the best. Awwww, this makes me excited for when Maggie and Joe can take baths together.
great shots - love the b/w.you are right as they get older the double tub will go away - that makes me sad too as it is so fun to watch them together!continue to enjoy tubby time!
I love the 1st one. Mason cracks me up!
how cute, these days are short lived for sure! Enjoy each day!
the top picture looks like a "matt" expression. Pretty soon our kids won't want us to see them in the bath - Daniel is getting close to that day.
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They look like they're having a lot of fun in the tub!
So funny, I love Mason's expressions. Bathtime is the best. Awwww, this makes me excited for when Maggie and Joe can take baths together.
great shots - love the b/w.
you are right as they get older the double tub will go away - that makes me sad too as it is so fun to watch them together!
continue to enjoy tubby time!
I love the 1st one. Mason cracks me up!
how cute, these days are short lived for sure! Enjoy each day!
the top picture looks like a "matt" expression. Pretty soon our kids won't want us to see them in the bath - Daniel is getting close to that day.
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment