Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My little man...love that guy!

Just a little dedication to my guy Mason.  He is growing up to be such a great little person.  I love how he thinks of others, and tries to make friends with everyone.  He always wakes up with a smile, I wish I could say the same for myself :)  Thanks for being you Mason.  


Some pictures of us goofing around while we were waiting for the babysitter this weekend.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look so sweet together! Mason has obviously learned well from his Mom & Dad!

Aimee Molloy said...

I cannot wait to see this little man. He is starting to look so grown up. I am excited to see you guys.

txmomof2 said...

I can tell you really love being a mom--can't wait to see you in LA sometime and introduce the kids.

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Mason is a good little boy and I love him so much!! Grandma ladybug

renae said...

he is getting so big! i keep waiting for the weather to cool down so that we can get together at T-giving point... will it ever happen? i just don't know that i can stand walking in the heat at this stage of largeness...

jen&boys said...

What a sweet little man... and such cute pictures of the 2 of you.

Rhonda said...

what fun pictures of the two of you together - he is a handsome little guy and sweet too!