Monday, September 29, 2008

California Trip : Part 4 Last day pictures

The last morning of our trip we headed down to Montage beach, I think it was called.  One of the most beautiful beaches I've seen.  We wanted to try to get some pictures of the whole family together (since it doesn't happen very often!)  
Here's Sophia and I.
The whole family, all 12 of us..hey we're a dozen!  The Molloy dozen- I like that one!
Chris, Aimee, Daniel, Ashlynn, Sunny and Lucy.  Cute picture of them all.
Here we are...  

Me and the kids.  I love Mason's face in this one, what a cutie!
Charles and Nati with all six grandkids...they were so happy the whole trip and always had a grandkid on their laps.  
The gorgeous Molloy women, I love you guys!
Sweetest picture....  goodbye California until next time

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

what beautiful people! truly everyone looks so good, happy and healthy!
what a blessing that you could all hang out together in such a beautiful place!
....til next time.

Anonymous said...

What a great ending to your trip...beautiful beach. Awesome family pics!

Christen said...

Wow! I love the pictures - beautiful setting and beautiful people. It looks like you had a great time; I' glad!

Aimee Molloy said...

i need these pics - they turned out pretty well. I would love to have the next holiday at my house - or we can rent one of our clubhouses. We need to get together more. miss you guys.

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Looks like an awesome family time.....3rd try to post this msg

Len and Sue said...

It is clear from the first picture that miss Sophia is going to have all the moves!!

Lisa said...

Wow!! I checked out all the CA pics and it looks like you had a super time!! We are going to Disneyland on Friday and we can't wait!! We miss Cali!!

renae said...

it looks like you packed in lots of fun in such a short time!

i was thinking when i saw that picture of you, aimee & nati that she is so lucky to have gotten 2 amazing daughters. especially after all those years with just 3 stinky males in the house. :)

the family pics are great and so sweet. i loved seeing these posts!