We have been enjoying some turkey fever in anticipation of Thanksgiving...here's some samples from the kids.

Sophia's Turkey hand-print painting.

Mason's hand-print turkey. I love the feet!

Mason's turkey from school...this was so cute. Gumdrops and colored marshmallows...he ate it in about 2 seconds after I snapped these pictures.

Mason so proud with his turkey, he wouldn't even let me help
him carry it or put it in the car- he was very protective of his creation :)
5 comments:
What great turkeys the kids made, I have such good memories of you and Adam doing those kind of things many years ago....mom
love the gumdrop/marshmellow turkey - i'll have to make a mental note for next year.
Happy Thanksgiving!
The gumdrop/marshmellow turkey is cute - what a great idea!
what a great creation (turkey) I miss you guys and I am so excited to send some time together again - lets make some plans...we fly in on the 22nd..
what is up??? No new posts since before turkey day??? Are you ok??
Post a Comment