So, I got tired of those awful photos of me (below this post), so I decided to post a new video, per Steph's request. Here is a recent clip of Sophia at her ballet class. Please forgive the blue cast on the video, Steph shot the movie but forgot to white-balance the camera for the inside of the studio (beginner's mistake). I'm kidding, I forgot to teach her how to use auto mode. This is totally my bad.
In any event, Sophie looks so cute, I'm sure you'll agree. Mom, if you are reading this, your grandbaby is well on her way to becoming a prima ballerina.
Love you all,
MM.
9 comments:
She does the "washing machine" move especially well! What an actress.
What a darling little dancer! I like the blue tint to it Matt, shows what I know...
Sophia's got the hip swivel DOWN! Nice dancing!
This is so cute...she's quite the little hip-shaker!!!! Maggie loves Rockabye Your Bear...they sing it at the library. Wish she and Sof could dance together! : )
That's my comment - not Mark's. : )
that is 100% adorable. she is really following along all on her own. WAY TO GO SOPHIA!
Good job soph! shake it baby!
I was watching this with Permagrin on my face! Cute! CUTE! LOL too at Matt's white balance comment (I totally knwo what you mean!) I wish I could see her dance in person!
so cute! Riser watched it with me, and demanded an encore! What a sweet dancer!
Post a Comment