Friday, November 14, 2008

My yearbook photos, go to the bathroom before you look at these!

I had the best time with this!!!  So funny...such a good way to waste time.  The website is yearbookyourself.com- check it out.  Thanks to Rhonda for giving me the idea.  

1956
Mason said, Momma you are a boy!  Glad I didn't really have to have that hairdo.

1960
1964
My glasses were crooked, I had a drink before school pictures.
1968
1974
Proof I don't look good as a blonde..
1978
1980
1982
They are getting funnier as it goes on...
1984


1994 the actual year I graduated...kinda eerie my hair looked just like this..
.could be my real picture!  

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

oooh! so funny! i think we all need to find our high school graduation photo and post it now! can't wait to see yours....

Nicole said...

OMG! I was laughing sooo hard at your pics! Love Matt's Jonathon Knight picture!

Lisa said...

heeheehaha!! I saw Grandma, Aunt Linda, your Mom and ME in the last picture!! SCARY FUNNY!!

Christen said...

That's hilarious! Now I know how I'm going to waste the rest of my day!

jen&boys said...

I'm laughing so hard! 1964 is by far my favorite! so funny!

Aimee Molloy said...

ok - so funny...love your looks too. Now I want to try it.

lani said...

Hilarious!!! Those are some sweet looks for both of you! They just get better and better. Now you've got to post REAL yearbook pics!

Anonymous said...

1958 is very Gidget-ish! And 78 is like Foxy Cleopatra - haha! So fun! I know isn't it crazy we actually wore that big hair! Just think of all the hairspray we went through!!!!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

It is amazing how much 1968 looks like your Aunt Linda, one year before she did really graduate! But people keep telling me you look like me, maybe as a young kid?? Love you

Eliza said...

you are awesome, those are so scary!!!