Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween pictures

We had a wonderfully warm Halloween this year, it was so nice to be out without coats, thermals, hats, etc...  We were lucky enough to have both my mom and dad here this year to help with candy distributing, costume management and supervision of the little trick-or-treaters.   Thanks for all your help mom and dad!

Here's our little family with our pumpkins.  Out of focus I know...
The transformer Optimus Prime.  Mason LOVED this costume...
Our neighbor Randy dressed up like this guy on his porch... it scared Sophia's skin off poor girl.  But then she kept saying "he nice, he pretending" for the next 3 days.  It made quite an impression on her!  
Little Sophia loved her "bucket".  She got very upset if you tried to help her carry it, she wanted to carry her bucket!!!
Matt and I went to a Halloween party for grown-ups afterwards, thanks again to my parents for babysitting.  We had fun being a beekeeper and a honeybee.  Happy Halloween everyone!!!










9 comments:

Leonard and Susan T. said...

We had a great time with all of you for the big holiday...poor Sophie and the scarey guy

txmomof2 said...

NOW I know who Optimus Prime is. :) I love your phrase "costume management". Great pics of the family.

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Sorry about the blurry family photo I took, too excited about Halloween I guess? :)

Rhonda said...

great photos as alawys. sophia is so adorable in that costume. i also loved your and matt's costumes - very clever!

lani said...

So cute! I loved all 4 of your costumes--what a great idea to be a bee keeper and bee! So fun!

jenn&boys said...

So fun! I love the costumes. What a cute little super girl! Looks like you had a great night!

Lisa said...

Cutest kids ever!! Love your adult costumes...great idea!!

Christen said...

Great costumes, guys! Looks fun! And I agree - it was wonderful having nice weather this year. Thank you snow for waiting 4 days!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes all around. Love the spooky neighbor too. Maggie would've been right there with Sophia. : ) I've been wondering who Optimus Prime is - I think my nephew was him as well....thanks for clearing that up!