This past Saturday we headed out nice and early to the local "Boo at the Zoo" for lots of fun with trick or treating, and looking at animals. It was VERY crowded. It's always been such a fun event, and I'm sure glad we got there early- but it was almost too much. The kids had fun though and everyone loved their costumes.
Mason (or as I should say Optimus Prime) in the tunnel at the playground.
Riding on the Zoo train, which there wasn't many people on..

Posing for a picture in their costumes.

Supergirl's chariot for the day.

Mason.
7 comments:
What awesome costumes!!! Love the little supergirl - how clever! Looks like yet another fun Molloy family outing...what lucky kids to have such great parents who take them to do fun stuff!!
It looks like you had great weather! And their costumes are great! What a fun way to spend a day together as a family.
GREAT costumes! man, you are good parents getting out to so much stuff! lucky, lucky little ones!
Looks like fun!! Is it getting cold there??
wow - you guys are always on the move - wish I could be there with you. I loved your little halloween card!! Thanks - we love you guys
We loved your cute Halloween card too. Thank you! Great pics at the zoo--have to be stupid and ask, who is Optimus Prime?
I love the costumes especially Super girl, my girls only wanted to be princesses at that age. It is fun when they will finaly be something else.
Post a Comment