On Thursday, we headed up the canyon for some hot-dogs, tinfoil dinners, and s'mores for dessert. This is something I've been wanting to do all summer...and we picked the PERFECT day. The colors of fall were peaking, making for some gorgeous backgrounds. The kids loved running around in the woods, collecting leaves and of course cooking their dinner and dessert! All the fun of camping- but getting to come home and take a hot shower and sleep in your own bed....are we cheaters?

Getting both of them to look at the camera and smile is a challenge...

Such a fun day!

The family photo...notice Mason's funny face- he was trying so hard to be a good boy and look at the red light on the camera waiting for the timer to take our picture. And Sophia has a "Funyun" in her mouth.... Funny!

Mason cooking his turkey-dog.

What a sweet kiss for mommy....
5 comments:
I'm so jealous of the fall colors and how beautiful it is where you live. Looks like ya'll had a blast!
It looks like you made it up into the mountains some how, even if it wasn't camping. I am now desperate to go roast some dogs! You guys are such a good looking family...cutest kids ever!
ah so fun! i love the family photo details - especially the funyan in her mouth (avery would have been right there with her).
great time to get out and be together and i LOVE the photo of the two of them walking along the leaf littered path - 16 x 20?
What a neat idea - I don't think you cheated - you did better than most of us who haven't made it up the canyon enough this year. The leaves look beautiful!
So fun - I am very jealous!!! Tin-foil dinners always make me think of you guys b/c I think Mark picked up that idea from a camping trip with you. I think I could live on just smores - yummmm! The pics are great...lots of love in your family!
Post a Comment